There will be a Live, Silent Auctions and Raffle
– Credit cards and cash accepted –
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors and donors! See the lists below of sponsorships and great donations as they come in.
If you would like to contribute to the raffle or the silent auction or become a sponsor let us know. Sponsorships can be selected on the ticket page too. We’ll keep updating this page as donations come in. To become a sponsor, click on the Donation with the hands on the right and the link will take you to the ticket page with the difference levels of sponsorship available (see the bottom of the page).
Here is how you can participate and what items you can look forward to.
- Main Sponsors (2*) – $350 Includes your logo on marketing materials and the event website, a display or booth at the event, listing on sponsor board at event and an introduction to attendees. Plus 4 entries and 4 dinners.
- Gold Sponsors (5) – $150 Includes your logo or name on the event website, listing on sponsor board at event and some Pretty Horses bling. Plus 2 entries and two dinners.
- Haymaker Sponsors (10) – $75 Includes 5 bales of hay, your logo or name on the event website, listing on sponsor board at the event.
To sign up for one of these sponsorships, chick here. *There is one remaining main sponsorship.
Live and Silent Auctions and Bake Sale Donations
We are looking for everything from $10 gift certificates, fun items, art, services, hotel and B&B stays to high-end items that will ring the donation cash register!
- Tom and Karen Borba
-(We’re just gathering up our goodies so check back soon) –
Silent Auction & Raffle – Live Auction with our famous auctioneer Carol Seagrave
Here are the categories of items:
Art and Hand Crafted Items:
- Art pieces by renowned Mexican sculpture Alfonso Arambula Robles ($700 value)
Awesome Places to Stay and Enjoy Unique Accommodations:
- Two-night stay at the Arroyo Lodge our 5 Billion Star spot for up to four people. 3 bed/2.5 bath, outdoor living and dining. Next door to Pretty Horses Ranch. Includes fresh ranch eggs to make for breakfast! ($450 value).
Unique gifts and fun experiences:
- Sunset ride for 4 at Pretty Horses Ranch and luscious the Arroyo’s famous BBQ rib dinner under the stars with wine and margaritas neighboring Arroyo Lodge ($360 value).
- Black Cross Wine’s Quiche contest first place winner Spicy Italian Sausage quiche. It was muy delicious!
Fabulous certificates, items not to miss: